May 6, 2002
Maintenance has been proceding, this is an update on items done since
Bruce took over.
- Ground & Prepared for painting, but some rot found in the process which needs repairing.
- Logo - painted by Dianne and ready to mount when the walls are painted;
- Stage Lights are on loan and available for use.
- Safety issues are still pending, Bruce has to meet with Greg Downes @ BSC about this.
- The Ceiling is Masonite, not asbestos as feared. Bruce is investingating a mould treatment before painting.
- The airport groundsman has been asked to mow the field behind the hall and the mulch is being used for a potential outside area.
- Floors were properly cleaned in December by the New Years eve ball people who have also offered money and volunteers to help with painting.
- The Stage now has a movable extension
- The toilets are mostly used by the sky divers, Bruce has spoken to the cleaner (employed by the council) who arranged for the plumbing to be fixed.
- Windows on the south side need replacing, quaotes are being got.
- The Front door needs replacing, this might be a council responsibility.
- Bruce has been in touch with the Lapidiary club, airport and council about various issues.
- The Water Tank that was to have been installed has been stolen
Posted at May 6, 2002 12:00 AM
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)